While traveling anywhere in the world, many of us have often come across situations where we have met other travelers or just people and thought of asking him/her about their travel related experiences but only ended up asking the general questions like, ‘Hey, Where you are from?’ or ‘Where you are going next?’. I don’t know about you but while traveling, I have at times faced this situation where asking a fellow traveler about their travel related experiences is no less than horror. I want to learn but then I am also nervous to go up to him/her and ask anything. Hence, to ease things out a bit and to go deep into travel talking, I have listed out a set of questions that one can ask any one from whom you wish to learn more about travel (it can be a friend, a fellow traveler, a stranger or maybe even the PM of India 😛 ) and a the same time it is fun & not creepy. Also remember, these are rapid fire questions and needs to be answered promptly:
- Name 2 languages that you cannot speak but you wish to learn?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say the word *TRAVEL*?
- What is that one thing that you have eaten anywhere that you have liked or disliked?
- Tell me those 3 things that you always buy for your collection no matter which country you go.
- How do you prefer traveling? Solo, with friends & family or in a travel group?
- Would you trek on the mountains or sunbathe on the beach?
- How often in a year do you travel?
- What would you do in the following situations (here you can add your own situations) :
- If you were stranded on an deserted island with your favorite celebrity? OR
- If your favorite celebrity asked you to go on a world tour with him?
- If you desperately want to travel but your boss is not sanctioning your leave?
- If you woke up one day to find out that you have missed your flight?
- If your parents ask you to stop traveling?
- What all things have you struck off from your bucket list if you have one?
- Name some of your favorite cities/countries.
- How has traveling changed your life?
- What kind of a traveler are you? are you into adventure, culture or nightlife etc?
- Have you ever been sponsored for your travels?
- Did you ever visit *name your country of origin*? If yes, what did you liked/disliked?
- Men/Women of which country do you think are really good looking?
- How would you rate yourself as a traveler on a scale of 1-10? (1 being the lowest & 10 being the highest)
You can obviously add your own questions but here are some ideas that will help you to add a fun factor in your adventures.
Pin it 😉